Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ava is 3 today!

Good morning everyone. It is up to 29.7*. Wow, that is such a heat wave. I guess it is going to get warm today.
The post today is about Ava, our oldest granddaughter. She turned 3 years old today. Doesn't seem possible. Here she is in her Christening gown.

This is Ava when she was about 6 months old, being held by her mama, Cathryn.


This is Ava just before her first birthday. I didn't get to see her much in 2007 since they lived in Memphis. I was so happy when they moved back to our area, one year later.

This is the only picture I could find from 2007 (Well, there were actually several pictures, but they are all the same time.) They came back up from Memphis for the Memorial Day weekend. I had a little pygmy goat named Beauty that I was bottle feeding. Ashton fed her for me and Ava just loved her. She hugged her and just giggled. LOL I love this picture. Her cousin Noah is looking on to the right and Aunt Carolyn is filming the whole event. We all had such fun this day.
Here she is hunting Easter eggs this past Easter. It was so cold and windy out that the kids had to bundle up, but that didn't stop them. Look at that bucket of eggs. LOL
I caught this picture of her in her playhouse last May. She was 'cooking'. LOL
Here she is last June, all pretty in pink. She is a girly girl. She loves wearing dresses and putting on her makeup (chapstick LOL).
Last, but not least, here is a picture of her at Christmas time just a few weeks ago. Not sure what she was doing, but love this picture. There we have it. Ava from about a month to almost 3 in a few short pictures. Sweety, I hope you have a fabulous birthday. Sure wish grandpa and I could be with you. Eat lots of cake for us, ok? Love you bunches, my little pink lady bug.

Everyone have a great day.

Winona

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie pie! Love the curls!

Happy Birthday Ava!

~JoAnn~ said...

Winona~ Say Happy Birthday to little Ava from me...my granddaughter just turned two last October, aren't they just so cute when they are at this age...then they turn into teenagers and they are sooooo different..
Blessings,Joann

Janice said...

She is so cute!! Looks like you are having so much fun with her. Enjoy!! I have a three year old boy and he is a lot of fun. Boys are sure different than little girls.

~Bren~ said...

Those curls are adorable!!!
Happy Birthday Miss Ava!

Cathryn Cooper TEEL 365 said...

Hey mom I showed Ava and she loved it all. She felt like a true princess. She did eat enough cake for Her, you & dad too. See ya soon I hope Cathy C.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

OMG she is adorable!! I love her curly hair. I'm so happy you started a blog!! WOOHOOO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...