Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Cathryn!

Today is our daughter, Cathryn's birthday. She is our second child. I had a hard time finding pictures of her. She is always on the move. I found very few pictures of her that did not include a child, either hers or her niece and nephew. (smile) She has always been drawn to children and they to her. She has such a love for children and they sense it.This is Cath and her daughter, Ava in May 2007. Cath and Ava again in late 2007.
Cathryn and her nephew, Noah in Jan. 2008.
Cath and her son, Ashton Jan. 2008.

See, I told you it is hard to find a picture of her without children around. Here she is scuffling with Ashton. Cathryn with Ashton and Noah, Easter 2008.


Cathryn holding her niece, Izabella, a few weeks ago.
And finally, this was taken a couple of weeks ago. Ashton really loves his mama.
I think you can tell by this post how proud I am of Cath. She has grown into a lovely woman and an awesome mama. So Cath, if you are reading this, your dad and I hope you had a great day. We love you.


Well, life got in the way and I won't be making my goal of 15 blog posts this month. I do have lots of projects to share, but they may have to wait till next week. Everyone have a great weekend. Thanks for visiting.




4 comments:

~Bren~ said...

Happy Birthday Cathryn!!! Your Mama brags about you all the time!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks mom! I forgot how curly Ashtons hair was when it was longer. I got to go see a R rated movie and eat a meal without needing a bath afterwards. Haz and Ivan are awsome. Noah and Ava got along great and Ash thinks Izzy is soo cute. Love you, Cathy

Ruth said...

It's wonderful to see our kids grow up and have children of their own and see what great parents they are, isn't it? We have 3 sons and I love to see them with their babies.

Crispy said...

Happy Birthday Cathryn!! Lovely pictures!!

Crispy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...